[Zope-CMF] Again: Adding content types selectively

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:11:15 +0100

Rainer Thaden wrote at 2003-1-26 20:41 +0100:
 > I try to figure out how to do that:
 > let's say there are content types Project and Publication. In the
 > portal root there are two portal folders 'Projects' and
 > 'Publications'.
 > Question: is it possible to allow only the addition of the appropriate
 > content type in the corresponding folder?
 > When I turn off 'implicitely addable' in the two content types, they
 > are not addable any more. How do i tell the folders that only the
 > correct types can be added?
You define two additional content types: "ProjectContainer"
and "PublicationContainer". They derive from "PortalFolder"
but have their "filter content types" set.
You make your folders instances of these containers.

Dieter