[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:33:37 +0100

In article <3E2C3F3A.6020304@agmweb.ca> you write:
> I've started a roadmap for the 1.4 release of CMF.
>
> Its intended to be a relatively minor release that incorporates lots of
> bug fixes and new features from CVS. Hopefully we'll be on a relatively
> short release cycle for this version. Anyway, I've put the initial
> document up here: http://cmf.zope.org/projmgmt/project_schedule/roadmap_1_4

I'm sorry but I still can't read that document (which has even been
anounced somewhere else), it asks for authentication even when I'm
logged in. As I'm quite interested in any CMF roadmap and would like to
comment on it, could you do something about that? Maybe by putting it in
a wiki somewhere else, on www.zope.org for instance?

Florent