[Zope-CMF] CMFStaging LockTool + CMFDefault Document

Dan Axline waxline@dsndata.com
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:45:06 -0500

When I do a context.edit() (from the document_edit script) on locked
Document, I get the error message "This resource is locked via webDAV".
  I am not allowed to edit the document even though I am the one who
locked it.

Looking at the source, I see this is because the edit method calls
failIfLocked().

What is the recommended way of getting around this?  It kinda looks like
I'll have to edit the source, but I'm hoping not...  I'd rather not have
to keep track of patches.

If editing the source is the answer, I'm guessing failIfLocked() is the
method to modify since DublinCore.py also uses this.  Otherwise I would
have to change both Document.py and DublinCore.py.

Perhaps I am missing something?

- Daniel