[Zope-CMF] Re: Product, view's Tab and SkinnedFolder

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:21:42 +0100

Hi,

Unfortunately, I think you've haven't get my problem. I did before all
you are talking about. Without any result, I've decided to wrote to
this list in hope...

Thank you for this help..
PS

-------------------
> Hi!
>

> Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> > Yes, I have defined a method. But nothing change or happened. I
use of
> > CMF1.3.

> Did you define the method in your product are in the actions tab of
the
> TypeInfo in portal_types?
>
> If you changed it in the product, you need to delete and re-add the
> TypeInfo or make the change also in the TypeInfo.
>

> HTH, or maybe I didn't get your problem
>
> Yuppie

Cordialement
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com