[Zope-CMF] CMFCommerce how to?

Jet Wilda jet.wilda@kobie.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:40:42 -0400

>Jet Wilda wrote:
>> Hi Chris,
>>=20
>> 	I'm trying to add Content through the ZMI.

>Don't, only ever add content through the Plone or CMF skins
interface...

>cheers,

>Chris

Ok I'm new to Zope, Plone, CMF, and CMFCommerce and I'm not sure what
you mean by skins interface?  I know a little about the portal_skins
folder in the ZMI but in the Plone/CMF site I don't see anything.  When
I go to add content to the site it doesn't show up in the drop down box.
I really don't want to keep asking newbie dumb questions so if there is
some documentation that I could read to figure this out, that would be
great.  I've been digging into the Plone and Zope documentation and I'm
starting to get a grasp of those, however CMFCommerce is a bit more
challanging.

Jet