[Zope-CMF] Adding content type from python

Glenn Pierce glenn.pierce@odconsultancy.com
22 Jul 2003 16:27:44 +0100

Hi

I have added a Portal Image from python to a memebrs home directory with

homeDir.manage_addProduct['CMFDefault'].manage_addContent(type='Portal
Image', id='image 1')

This adds the correct image and is viewable from the zope management
interface, however the image is not viewable in the folder contents view
of my page templates. Upon closer inspection the Image icon as displayed
in the zope management interface is different than if I add a Portal
Image directly.

I believe this must be a similiar problem to that of adding content to a
CMFDefault site from the zope interface.

For example after creating a CMFDefault site you can add content though
the frontend fine. However if I try to add a piece of content from the
"CMFDefault Content" option of the zope management interface the content
does not seem to get created correctly and displays an incorrect icon.

I would very grateful for any help with either of these problems.

Thank you