[Zope-CMF] CMF security policy

David Hart dhart@atlantisblue.com.au
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:32:31 +1000

Hi,

I'm trying to grok the CMF security policy, in particular for newly
added items.

I have a CMF site where a particular entire folder and all its contents
should be accessible only to a certain role (just 'Authenticated' in the
simple case). I would like all contained objects to inherit their
permission from the parent folder.

When new CMF content is added, the Anonymous role is specifically set on
the Access contents information and View permissions. I'm looking in the
source, but can't yet track it down. Is this happening in the factories?
Is there a way I can change is default behaviour?

-dave