[Zope-CMF] security and login problem

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:10:48 +0100

Kelley, Sean wrote:
> I have this problem of getting a windows network login when a user accesses
> a word document located in CMF when I was back on zope 2.5.1 with CMF 1.3  I
> have upgraded to zope 2.6.1 and plone 1.0.3  and I am having this problem
> again.  Was this issues resolved in zope 2.6.1 ?  or is this a plone/cmf
> issue?

No-one has fixed this to my knowledge. It is a core Zope problem due to the way
WebDAV support was implemented to aid certain Microsoft clients.

I suspect the level of irritation this causes isn't enough for anyone to fix
unless someone is getting paid.
If you have a budget for this, please contact either Zorp Corp or myself and we
can get it fixed properly for you...

cheers,
Chris