[Zope-CMF] you left me with my thong around my ankles

lickmycrotchythong7 lickmycrotchythong7@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:38:00 -0000

I was at work today just thinking about the other online when you left hanging there with my fingers in my pussy. I was so pissed. But, I got over it in no time. I had to care of myself if ya know what I mean. I was wondering if you still wanted to meet up and take care of me when Im coming through on my summer vacation. I hope your manhood is a big as you said it was. I want something over-satisfying. I found this other website last nite that has so many more features than the one were on now. It had a free trial so I was like "why not?". So if you dont see me then you know why. Look me up under my new site as "bootiusmaximus" xoxo hope to hear from ya.
 http://www.altmatchfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO