[Zope-CMF] Objects in portal_skins

Bert Vanderbauwhede Bert.Vanderbauwhede@UGent.be
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:31:38 +0200 (MEST)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Bert Vanderbauwhede wrote at 2003-6-23 16:40 +0200:
>  > How can I check if an object is (physically) located in portal_skins?
>
> I use the "Find" tab in "portal_skins" for this purpose.

I was thinking of something I could use as a test in a script or template.
Methods like absolute_url() give me no indication if an object is located
in portal_skins or one of its subfolders.

Bert Vanderbauwhede...
---
"What good is a movie titled 'Matrix' with no decent transforms.
 I at least expected an eigenvector or two somewhere in there. Pshaw."