[Zope-CMF] Calling context.setTitle() doesn't work when you're not a Manager

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:23:56 +0200

Tres Seaver wrote:
>>How about adding DefaultDublinCoreImpl to SkinnedFolder's base classes ?
>>Would that pose a problem to anyone ?
>>I think it's the right thing here.
>

> Another option would be to add a new content class, ContentFolder, which
> mixed in the two items.  It might be a good candidate for the
> cataloguing stuff, as well.  I would actually prefer to be able to build
> a site entirely without PortalFolder, because I no longer find its
> "acquire index_html" behavior useful anywhere.

That works too, and indeed is cleaner.
We're talking about CMFCore here, right ?
Would PortalContentFolder be a good name then, to follow the Portal
prefix ? ContentFolder is ok too if you prefer.

Florent