[Zope-CMF] I18n-skins: Why I did what I did :-)

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:41:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm awfully behind on the cmf-list but I think I have catched up on most =
of=20
the stuff.
I'm glad my cmf-i18n-default-skins have been accepted for the 1.4 release=
 (as=20
I understood it) and I can understand Florent's comments about the msg-id=
s=20
=2E..
I used the text-strings as msgids because skins will break if you do not =
have=20
the translation-stuff setup. We have that problem in our custom skins, an=
d it=20
doensn't look good with a button displaying 'ok_submit_button' or whateve=
r=20
you set the msgid to be. So that's why I didn't use specific msgids.
Now if anyone knows a solution to this please let the list know, so we ca=
n fix=20
the skins - because I agree with Florent thati it is better to use msgids=
 !!

--=20
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Old Zopistas never die,
they just lose their Persistence Wrappers.

    -- The Jester: ZopeLabs.