[Zope-CMF] Read-only FileStorage and CMF

Bert Vanderbauwhede Bert.Vanderbauwhede@rug.ac.be
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:56:10 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I started Zope with a read-only FileStorage. Next, when I tried to login
into my CMF site, the login succeeded, but I got a site error, with error
type ReadOnlyError. Logging in into the ZMI works just fine.

Is there a way to avoid this error? I use LDAPUserFolder. Is this a
problem with LDAPUserFolder, CMF, or Zope?

Bert Vanderbauwhede...
---
"To make it really easy, the Unix commands are named using a Caesar
 cipher, so that folks using a voice synthesizer can control a Unix box
 using the type of sounds that Terrance and Phillip like to make a lot."