[Zope-CMF] Read-only FileStorage and CMF

Bert Vanderbauwhede Bert.Vanderbauwhede@rug.ac.be
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:19:00 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Tres Seaver wrote:

> You should be able to customize the 'logged_in' template
> (CMFDefault/skins/generic/logged_in.dtml or ../zpt_generic/logged_in.pt)
> to remove the calls t 'member.setProperty'.

The calls are actually to here.portal_registration.setProperties, but once
I removed them from logged in, everything worked fine. Thanks!

> An alternative would be to tweak 'setProperty' so that it wrote back to
> your LDAP server.  I'm not brave enough to try that, however :).

Me neither. Just getting Zope to work with our jurassic LDAP server was
enough adventure for me.

Bert Vanderbauwhede...
---
"To make it really easy, the Unix commands are named using a Caesar
 cipher, so that folks using a voice synthesizer can control a Unix box
 using the type of sounds that Terrance and Phillip like to make a lot."