[Zope-CMF] second portal catalog, for published items only

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:32:58 -0600

Why would you do this?  I haven't thought about it for very long, but it
seems some what silly.  portal_catalog keeps things from those who
shouldn't see them based on permissions (usually set by workflow.)  Is
there different reason for wanting a second catalog?

Troy