[Zope-CMF] Getting rid of index_html when skinning data classes

Erik Dahl edahl@zentinel.net
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:35:06 -0500

I have been migrating my zope app to use CMF skins.  I have it all
working except the "default" view which currently uses the index_html
attribute.  How should this work in a skinned world?  I have looked
around for docs but haven't found any.  immediate_view in the
factory_type_information looked like a good bet but doesn't do anything
for me.

Also on a side note I only wanted to use CMFCore but looks like you need
CMFDefault for the portal_url tool and then it depends on CMFTopic.  Are
these dependencies necessary?  I'm new to CMF so maybe I'm missing
something here.

-EAD