[Zope-CMF] Problems with Extensible User Folder

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:35:45 -0500

Look for the definition of cryptPassword in your PostgreSQL auth source.
There should be
three different implementations you can select from.

--On Thursday, March 06, 2003 03:59:37 PM +0000 Norman Khine