[Zope-CMF] Dreamweaver and CMF

David Cain dacain@library.syr.edu
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:17:39 -0500

I'm trying to create a single file I can use to change the overall
layout of my website, and I would like to edit the file in Dreamweaver.
So obviously I'm trying to build it in zpt.

But as you know CMF breaks up the page into several files:
standard_html_header, standard_html_footer, etc.  How can I merge these
into one single file (that obviously contains zpt) to control the entire
layout of my website?

Its easy enough to merge these files, but somewhere in the center I need
to call my content page with zpt.  How do I do that?

David Cain
Senior Web Developer, Information Systems Department
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, New York 13244-2010
(315) 443-5923
mailto:dacain@library.syr.edu