[Zope-CMF] Function Removal if Item is locked.

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:47:04 +0100

Dieter writes:
> My colleagues dearly wanted me to implement an additional feature:
>
>   Provide an additional "target" field for actions. This
>   field is meant to control the "target" attribute of the "a"
>   tag and allows to present actions is a specific frame
>   or a separate window.
>
> It was very easy to implement.

What I really want is *arbitrary* properties on actions. Target is just
one of lots of special cases (onclick, image, color, etc., come to
mind).

IMO actions should be first-class persistent PropertyManager subobjects.

Same thing (even more important) on the TypeInformation: I need to be
able to add arbitrary properties to them.

I still plan on implementing all this at some point if nobody has beaten
me to it.

Florent