[Zope-CMF] Move content recipes, unable to cook

yosoytontoperotu@eresmas.com yosoytontoperotu@eresmas.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:03:36 GMT

I'm trying to setup a site where when content is "publicized" it will
be moved into a "group-folder" (depending on the roles of the owner)

So I thought it would be better to start trying recipes:

Move object in DCWorkflow
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1029298314

move content on publish, notifying content owner of the change
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1029298314

I am a bad chef, I stripped out the e-mail part of the second recipe
and add the script to execute after "publicize" transition. But all I
got is the error:

Error Type
Unauthorized
Error Value
You are not allowed to access manage_pasteObjects in this context

Source folder is my personal folder and dest. folder is one where my
role has permissions for adding, viewing, listing, moving, etc...

Also, in the mappings between object types and folders how do I
specify subfolders?
I tried: 'Event' : 'foo/bar' and got a "Key value error". I don't want
to use top-level folders only.

Thanks for you patience. Good morning/day wherever you are.