[Zope-CMF] Move content recipes, unable to cook

yosoytontoperotu@eresmas.com yosoytontoperotu@eresmas.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:53:47 GMT

Thanks, but that sounds a bit over my current skills.

I have been able to paste the object (delete the "folder" type
destination and swap it for a "Plone folder" type)
I have used some tips for zopelabs to deal with the subsequent 404
error (basically change the default action for content_modify_success)

I'd appreciate help in these 2 points:

1- How to get in my "after-script" the roles of the user who
is 'publicizing' the object.

2- How can I specify paths in the mapping as:

   'NTadmin':'admins/NT/events'
   'Unixadmin':'admins/Unix/events'
Now I get a "Key error value" and I'm only able to use top-level
folders.

Thanks for your help.