[Zope-CMF] Re: allow managers to use setMemberProperties() method

David Bain pigeonflight@yahoo.co.uk
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:48:33 -0500

You're going to have to hold my hand a bit with this.
would these steps be correct.
1. create the external method
2. call the external method from within a python script / zpt

with respect to self.portal_membership

if the information was sent through the REQUEST what would be the equivalent
of "self".

http://cmf.zope.org/design/interfaces/membership/IF_Member/talkback/1010874477/view