[Zope-CMF] Newbie: first CMF product, skins problem

Rob Boyd boydrobh@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:01:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm writing my first CMF filesystem product,
subclassed from SkinnedFolder.  I'm using various
howto's and products such as CMFCollector as a guide.
Everything worked fine at first - as long as I had no
Python files in my skins directory, only page
templates.  As soon as I add any Python file (for use
as a Python script) into my skins, if I install my new
product and try to view its skins directory in
portal_skins, I get the error: "IndexError: list index
out of range."  This even happens if I put a Python
file that works with another product into my product.
I can't see where my product files diverge from other
working products to get this error.  What am I
missing?

TIA,
Rob