[Zope-CMF] Updating workflow variables from within scripts

Adam Fields fields@surgam.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:16:29 -0500

Using DCWorkflow...

I can update custom workflow variables from a transition expression,
but I haven't been able to get it working from a script that's
executed as part of a transition.

Does anyone have a working code example of this?

Similarly, I'd like to also update a variable in the workflow of an
object's direct parent - is this possible? Again, code examples?

Thanks!

--
				- Adam

-----
Adam Fields, Managing Partner, fields@surgam.net
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.adamfields.com