[Zope-CMF] why portal_catalog collect "None" object ?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:21:49 +0100

GC wrote at 2003-3-19 12:22 +0800:
 > # script   :   CPS_meta_type='Document'
 > #                 review_state = ['published', 'visible']
 > entries =
 >   context.portal_catalog(portal_type = CPS_meta_type,
 >                                    review_state = review_state,
 >                                    sort_on = 'Counter',
 >                                    sort_order = "reverse")
 > urlList = []
 > for entry in entries
 >     urlList.append(entry.getObject().absolute_url())
 >
 > return urlList

A colleague recently saw something similar:

  He got a KeyError from a "paths" access.

There might be some hidden bug that can lead to inconsitencies
in the catalog structures.

I will soon analyse the problem of my colleague in detail.

Dieter