[Zope-CMF] Building dynamic pages & the like

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:05:04 +0100

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 07:17 pm, Erik Lange wrote:
> At 06:14 PM 3/19/03, Chris Withers wrote:
> >Erik Lange wrote:
> >>We hope to release CMF Portal Layout soon :-)
> >>But at the moment it's only available from our CVS.... and at own
> >> risk:-))
> >
> >I'd certainly be interested in taking a look. Where's your CVS reposit=
ory?

> cvs.mmmanager.net

You will get the best result if you use this command to get the product f=
rom=20
cvs:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@elektra.mmmanager.org:/usr/local/cvs_root login

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@elektra.mmmanager.org:/usr/local/cvs_root co -r=
=20
no_mmmskins CMFPortalLayout (on one line)

--=20
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

It starts as a benign web server with online content
management... and turns into an insidious learning
curve that will destroy your every waking hour. That
is, until you uncover the secret that lets you do what
you wanted it to in the first place.

    -- somebody describing the Zope experience to Jon Udell