[Zope-CMF] Creative commons metadata?

Nagle, Robert r-nagle@ti.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:46:07 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2EF00.340C8E28

Hi, I'm running a publishing site and I need the ability for contributors to
choose the appropriate creative commons license (see
http://creativecommons.org/learn/technology/metadata/implement ).

It looks like the idea is to embed the chosen license into RDF metadata. Has
anyone implemented a solution like that before using zope/cmf? Any ideas how
to get started?

Robert Nagle

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2EF00.340C8E28

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>Creative commons metadata? </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi, I'm running a publishing site and I need the =
ability for contributors to choose the appropriate creative commons =
license (see <A =
HREF=3D"http://creativecommons.org/learn/technology/metadata/implement" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://creativecommons.org/learn/technology/metadata/i=
mplement</A> ). </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>It looks like the idea is to embed the chosen license =
into RDF metadata. Has anyone implemented a solution like that before =
using zope/cmf? Any ideas how to get started? </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Robert Nagle </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>