[Zope-CMF] Extracting data from ZODB

Sim Harbert sim@noisygecko.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:37:10 -0500

If you are using the ZEO database backend for your Zope, then you can=20
essentially just write up a Python script which acts as client and can=20
extract and create data in the ZEO database.  We used this at a company=20
I was at previously.

But, I am a bit rusty on exactly how to do that at the moment.  I have=20
put it on the back burner for my current Zope projects since I haven't=20
needed the multiple Zope client setup, or any sort of scripted access to =

the database.  I am sure I could find more information if you think this =

is the route you would like to take.

-Sim