[Zope-CMF] Making only specific views delivered through https

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 9 May 2003 15:44:09 +0200

On Friday 09 May 2003 03:39 pm, Raphael Ritz <Raphael Ritz
<ritz@itb.biologie.hu-berlin.de>> wrote:
> Gitte Wange wrote:
> >I read in the archives a surgestion on rewriting the urltool to handle the
> >stuff for returning https urls for the login proces but I'm not sure
> > whether it will work for the type views ??
> >Anyone tried this before ?
>
> I didn't try this myself but from what I understand from this HowTo
>
> http://www.dzug.org/SchreibMit/ZopeFaq/Virtual%20Hosting/Zope%2C%20Apache%2
>0als%20Chaching%20Proxy%20und%20sicheres%20Login
>
> one way for doing this might be to use the "SSLAbsoluteURL" product.
> Then it might be sufficient to define a property for the respective
> object or view
> with name "SSL", typ "Boolean", value "on" to enforce delivery via SSL.
>
> Keep us updated on your progress.
>
>     Raphael

Hi Raphael,

It looks very interesting!
Unfortunately my german is not that good but I will take a look at the
SSLAbsoluteUrl product ...

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

You are comparing apples to an entire fruit salad served with cream.

    - Steve Alexander, : on the Zope3-Dev mailinglist,
      chiding Chris Withers in a Zope 3 product use case discussion.