[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.4 release blockers (was: Re: [dev] some CMF 1.4beta1 issues)

Alexander Limi limi@plone.org
Sun, 11 May 2003 11:35:03 +0200

On 10 May 2003 10:43:59 -0400, Tres Seaver <tseaver@zope.com> wrote:

> Aside from "sneaking in" a feature[1] that the Plone guys need (and plan
> to implement), does anybody know of any other issues blocking a 1.4
> release?   I would like to schedule the release for Monday, 19 May,
> unless somebody knows of such a blocker.

Oh, I forgot one thing - has the absolute path problem in FSDirectoryViews
been resolved? It's pretty bad that a site breaks when you move the
directory.

Sorry for not having time to research the status of this right now, I'm at
the Plone Sprint in Padova, and connectivity is not particularly good, and
I am very busy, as it is the last day here.

--
Alexander Limi   ¤   Co-Founder·Plone
http://limi.net   ¤   http://plone.org

高联合 · アレクサンダー リミ · 이미짱