[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.4 release blockers

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Sun, 11 May 2003 13:47:50 +0200

Hi!

Alexander Limi wrote:
> There are significant problems with the handling of the base tag and
> some of the actions stuff, but I don't know the details. I believe Ronan
> Amicel reported this in the CMF collector, but as I don't know the
> specific details, I'll let him or Alan comment on it.

This was <http://collector.zope.org/CMF/152> and should be resolved
meanwhile.

> Plone HEAD with CMF HEAD is still unusable at the moment. It might be
> something the Plone team needs to fix, but I'll let the others comment
> on that. :)

I didn't test it with Plone HEAD. With an updated _getViewFor method
(Plone has its own in PloneFolder.py), Plone 1.0.1 seems to work with
CMF HEAD.

There are still some migration issues Gregoire and I currently discuss
off-list.

Cheers,

Yuppie