[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.4 release blockers (was: Re: [dev] some CMF 1.4beta1 issues)

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Mon, 12 May 2003 23:14:16 +0200

Hi everybody!

Grégoire Weber wrote:
> We at Padua use a fix that avoids breaking backwards compatibility
> with old products using string actions and not expressions (the head
> of archetypes is an example for that).
>
> Backwards compatibility changes:
[...]

Anybody from the Padova Sprint out there? Gregoire is offline for two
weeks and I need to know how to reproduce this problem. I think this
should be fixed before CMF 1.4 final is released, but the Traceback
Gregoire sent me does not include enough information to resolve this.

So *please* let me know if you know how to reproduce this.

TIA,

Yuppie