[Zope-CMF] Small change on MemberdataTool

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 09:56:58 -0300

Howdy,

I would like to make a small change on MemberdataTool, so it does get
the wrapper class from a property on the tool, instead of hardcoding
it. Otherwise, you have to override a full method when subclassing to
make something useful out of it.

The change would not affect behavior, and I think its a nice
improvement (and I need it for NZO :P), so if its ok, I would make the
change on 1_3-branch, 1_4-branch and HEAD.

Im proposing to change MemberDataTool.wrapUser(), around line 164 (on
my 1_3-branch checkout) to get the class from a property of the
MemberDataTool class.

-                m = MemberData(base, id)
+                m = self._data_wrapper_class(base, id)

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

ECRC hat keine lynx komp. seiten, sowas MUSS ja pleite gehen ;-)=
	-- Getty on #LinuxGER