[Zope-CMF] STX: preventing a numbered list

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:06:00 +0200

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

I haven't been told that this forum is not the right forum to ask
STX questions, so here is another one...

If I create a table like so:

|------------------------|-----------------------|
| Customer number        | 434921                |
|------------------------|-----------------------|

then the second column is being replaced by a numbered list (that
is, instead of the customer number, the rendered document has
way to do so is to include it in quotes, but then it gets rendered
as <code>, and I don't want that either.

How can I prevent the numbered list?

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey
=20
the number you have dialed is imaginary.
rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again.

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--