[Zope-CMF] pre- and post-filtering of STX

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 15:36:00 +0200

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

what I would really like to do is allow for a method to pre- and
post-filter the data before and after being converted to structured
text. Looking over the source, I could not find such hooks.

Now I am wondering what the best practice is to implement this.
I would like the filters to be subject to acquisition, and thus
I face the problem of integration... Structured text currently is
handled by an external method, but acquisition works only within
ZODB.

Providing a wrapper script for STX is not an option because a lot of
content on the site uses CookedBody() or similar, and that won't be
subjected to the wrapper method.

Any clues?

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck