[Zope-CMF] CMFPhoto

Dan Keshet dkesh@channel1.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:31:10 -0400

I don't know if this is the right mailing list for this.

If I install CMFPhoto, as usual, in my Products folder, when I start Zope, it
spins, and doesn't respond to or log well-formed requests (although it
responds to and logs 404 and 500 errors).

If I, OTOH, move CMFPhoto out of the Products folder so that it can't get
imported at startup time, then re-add it after Zope starts up, everything
works quite well.

Any pointers in how I can get to the bottom of this?

Thank you kindly,

dk

Zope 2.6.1 from source, python2.1.3, Debian, ImageMagick 5.5.7 (from apt-get)