[Zope-CMF] Temporary Files with multiple upload

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 08:31:01 +0100

Hi Dieter,

> You want objects to disappear magically when the upload is not
confirmed.
> Right?

Right ( and as magically as possible..)

>   Put your uploaded files in a temporary folder.
>   Move them somewhere else when the upload is confirmed.
>   Clean the temporary folder from time to time removing
>   old entries.

That what I intended to do, but I was still believe there was another
solution...

Thank you Dieter.
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com