[Zope-CMF] Syndication of news and events

Bui Viet Hung hungbv@tinhvan.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 13:12:06 -0700

Hi

I've developed a product (CMFAggregator) that works like CMFSin but it
stores
rss feeds, news headlines as CMF Contents.

CMFAggregator allows you to search rss feeds from www.syndic8.com then
import
feeds into a collection (collection is folderish content).

Each collection has own schedule (using Xron) to import news headlines from
it's feeds, news headlines will be stored as CMF Contents.

I do not know if my product is what you need, i can share my product for
you,
please mail me i you want.

HUNGBV