[Zope-CMF] Removing quotes from Contributors metadata

Rafael M. Pefianco raffy at rmpconsultancy.com
Sun Nov 2 08:29:09 EST 2003

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the metadata Contributors in CMF 1.4.2 and Zope 2.6.2.
I used the following code to see the Contributors in my portal_catalog.
The results I get are in parentheses and single quotes like
('myContributor'). Is there a way to render the contributors metadata
without the parentheses and single quotes?

The code is as below:
  <head>
    <title tal:content="template/title">The title</title>
  </head>

Thanks for any help or pointer to docs.

Raffy