[Zope-CMF] [ANN] PortalTransforms 1.0

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain.Thenault at logilab.fr
Fri Nov 7 09:48:27 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the 1.0 final release of the Portal
Transforms Zope product. It provides two new CMF tools in order to
make MIME types based transformations on the portal contents and so an
easy to way to plugin some new transformations for previously
unsupported content types. You will find more info in the package's
README and docs directory.

This product is part of the Archetypes project, but the only
requirement to use it is to have a CMF based site. If you are using
Archetypes, this package replaces the transform package.

What's changed since 1.0a3
--------------------------

- the license has changed. It's not the gpl anymore, but the same
  license as used in Archetypes 1.2

- new property to configure unicode error handling

- some bug fixes, among them :

  - fix templates breaking addition/deletion of mime types (#832958)

  - fix the rest, text_to_html and command (#837252) transforms

  - correctly remap transformation with editable input or outputs
    (#837244)

Look at the package's ChangeLog for a more detailled list.

Installation
------------
See the package's README file..

Home page
---------
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/archetypes

Download
--------
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75272

Contribute !
Please contribute your transformations so we'll be able to provide a
great transformations base ! I'll try to make available some
developper oriented documentation until the 1.0 final to make that
easier. Until that it shouldn't be too hard to write your own
transform by looking at the interfaces and at the existant ones ;)

Enjoy !
--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).