[Zope-CMF] Optimizing catalog queries

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Mon Nov 10 12:23:15 EST 2003

Mandag 10 november 2003 01:08   skrev Gitte Wange:
> Mandag 10 november 2003 12:54   skrev Seb Bacon:

[SNIP]

> Okay :-)
> I have changed the indexes now but couldn't change the index for 'expires'.
> I simply got an Overflow Error, because the date it tried to index is
> 9998/12/31 and the _convert method raised an overflow error. I can see that
> there is a long time untill year 9998 but shouldn't it be able to handle
> such a date ?
> Will try an Google for answers.

Google found the answer for me - a collector issue #710 from december last
year :-(
Doesn't look like there's a fix for this comming up ...

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

it ocurred to me: if the choice is "them hurting their own feet"
versus "them hurting my nose" the choice is quite clear

    -- tomas at fabula.de:, on whether to move his co-workers from DTML to ZPT..