[Zope-CMF] Current action and action aliases

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Oct 9 09:38:49 EDT 2003

Does the new action aliases code mean that there'll be an easy way to
discover (from main_template for instance) what the current action is?

Standard use case is to highlight the current action in the actions box.
I seem to remember that Plone uses a semi-hack to do this. In CPS 2 we
used to have a "current_action" global variable set at the beginning of
each template. But I'd like something cleaner than that and the aliases
code seems the perfect place to do it.

Thanks,

Florent

+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:fg at nuxeo.com