[Zope-CMF] CMF site without CookieCrumbler ?

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain.Thenault at logilab.fr
Wed Oct 15 10:22:40 EDT 2003

hi

I would like to make a CMF site (actually plone) totally restricted to
registered user.
As anonymous users can not see the login form, I've removed the cookie
crumbler to have standard HTTP authentication. Now I can login to the
site but I've some weird attribute error when I try to edit some
content (for instance when trying to edit a document, I get "Attribute
error : check_id", where check_id is accessed from validate_id, and both
check_id and validate_id are python script in the script path).

This is using python 2.2.3, Zope 2.6.2, CMF 1.3.2 and Plone 1.0.5.

/bin/bash: line 1: q: command not found

--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).