[Zope-CMF] breadcrumbs...

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 22 08:50:21 EDT 2003

I would think that you could do this by using either cookies or sessions
to store the currently viewed page in a list.  Making a call at the
beginning of each page to alter the cookie or session would be one way
to do this.  You could then read the list from the cookie or session and
display the history information as links.