[Zope-CMF] Problem with illegal characters

Bert Vanderbauwhede Bert.Vanderbauwhede at UGent.be
Fri Oct 24 10:20:05 EDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Bert Vanderbauwhede wrote at 2003-10-22 14:22 +0200:
>  > ...
>  > Is there a way to modify standard_error_message so that the users still
>  > get to see the error message, but not the button?
>
> Sure: locate its source and change it.

The exception is raised in OFS/CopySupport.py, method manage_renameObject.
The extra data item that is passed along with the exception is a
MessageDialog object. This object generates the HTML code with the button.

Shouldn't MessageDialogs stay within the ZMI?

(I solved the problem in standard_error_message by checking every
options/error_message for HTML code.)

> Consider an upgrade...

If only I had time to do it...

Bert Vanderbauwhede...