[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFCommerce newbie questions

jason greeny_17 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 17:08:51 EDT 2003

Well Jet, since no one seems to know and Im learning as I teach here, Im
going to tell you to read the docs since they helped me. The whold
products_listing.pt will probably be generated when you develope a
product eg. chair.pt or whatever your product will be called. You might
try pointing your browser to the CommerceProduct.py to see if it bring
up all the different products, but yeah, this product seems a bit on the
not documented fully side.

Jason