[Zope-CMF] AttributeError - Zope 2.6

220hex gif at 220hex.org
Thu Sep 4 10:34:49 EDT 2003

help!
I'm using CMF 1.3 and just upgraded to Zope 2.6.2b5 and Plone 1.0.4.
Now I get this when accessing CMF sites:

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
 Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
 Module Zope.App.startup, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
 Module Products.CMFCore.FSDTMLMethod, line 112, in __call__
 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
 Module Products.CMFCore.FSDTMLMethod, line 107, in __call__
 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
 Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 119, in __call__
 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 75, in render
 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
 __traceback_info__: obj
 Module <string>, line 2, in f
 Module Products.CMFCore.ActionsTool, line 211, in listFilteredActionsFor
AttributeError: copy (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the
standard error message.)

Ideas?

.gif