[Zope-CMF] created not returned as DateTime object?

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Mon Sep 15 06:57:58 EDT 2003

[Chris Withers wrote (chrisw at nipltd.com) on 9/15/03 12:23 PM]

> Well, whatever "created" is there isnt' a date. Are you saying it was before
> you
> upgraded? Where does this code appear?

I'm using this code in the search results page (search) to format the Date
and yes with CMF 1.3.2 and Zope 2.6.1 works like a charm. When I upgrade to
2.6.2, I get the errors i mentioned which get fixed as i mentioned. Of
course that leaves the create dates in an unpresentable way.

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ MSN: zettainet at hotmail.com ~ ICQ: 51907738