[Zope-CMF] Multiple users modifying each others documents

J Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Sep 15 16:14:58 EDT 2003

>Is it possible to define a group of users that can modify each others
>documents? What is the best strategy to implement this?

GroupUserFolder makes groups of users appear as user. So anything a
group has permission to do (by looking like a regular Zope user) then
anyone in that group also has permission to do.

You can treat them as normal users in CMF, and GRUF (from CVS at least)
has CMF tools for group manipulation, which are very close to being stable.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."