[Zope-CMF] Re: DCWorkflow export

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 16:16:32 EDT 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:40:30 +0200, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Does anyone remember an old tool that did XML exports of DCWorkflows?
> It's something at least 1-2 years old. (I'm not talking about the more
> recent dumpDCWorkflow.py.)
> I'd like to do new work on such DCWorkflows imports/exports, and wanted
> to check that code, but cant't seem to find it. Florent

I'm not sure if it was my post that you were remembering, but I did a
hand-written serialization example of DCWorkflow to XML, just to see what
it would look like. My ambition at the time was to try an SVG workflow
editor, but I lacked for motivation as built-in SVG support lost momentum
in mainstream browsers.

Anyhow, the original post was:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2001-July/008205.html and the
sample XML still lives at:
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/JeffK/dcworkflow.xml/view

I don't know if other software came along later to automate a similar
serialization.